U.are.U Fingerprint Reader
- Works with TimeDrop Time Clock
- Free phone & email support
- Secure employee access
- Fast install & easy to use
- Small form factor
- Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP Pro
Learn how to install the U.are.U driver software and link it to TimeDrop
The U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader is a USB peripheral perfect for individual desk top users, as well as multiple users in shared environments. Its compact design conserves desk space in enterprises, and its professional, modern appearance looks elegant in all business environments. The U.are.U 4500 Reader utilizes optical fingerprint scanning technology to achieve excellent image quality, a large capture area and superior reliability. A silicone coating allows it to read a wide range of fingerprints accurately and rapidly regardless of placement angle. The high-quality metal casing resists unintentional movement.
To use, simply place a finger on the reader window and the reader quickly and automatically captures and encrypts the fingerprint image before sending it to TimeDrop for verification. For superior user feedback, a red "flash" indicates that a fingerprint image has been captured.
- Blue LED
- Small form factor
- Excellent image quality
- Superior ESD resistance
- Encrypted fingerprint data
- Latent print rejection
- Counterfeit finger rejection
- Rotation invariant
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints
- Compatible with Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP Professional, 2000 and Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008
- Reader size (approximate): 65 mm x 36 mm x 15.56 mm (2 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 5/8")
- Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 (Full Speed) specifications
- Weight: 105 grams (3.7 oz)
|Supply Voltage||5.0V +/- 5% supplied by USB|
|ESD Susceptibility||>15 kV, mounted in case|
|Temperature, Operating||0 - 40 C|
|Humidity, Storage||20% - 90% non-condensing|
|Scan Data||8-bit grayscale|
|Standards Compliance||FCC Class B, CE, ICES, BSMI, MIC, USB, WHQL|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Full-speed High Power Device|
- Windows 7 or newer
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Processor: 1.0 GHz min, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended
- Memory: 512 MB min, 1 GB or more recommended
- Hard Disk: 20 MB min, 2 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 or a later version
Shipping & Returns
Priority Mail shipping (US Only). Ships within 1-2 business days.
Returns accepted if...
Within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Contains all original packaging
Office Hours: 8am-5pm CST, Mon-Fri
This purchase comes with free email or phone support during our office hours. (1 business day maximum response time, typically same-day)
Get help faster with same-day Priority Support! Optionally available for $25/month.