TimeDrop Time Clock & pcProx Contactless RFID Badge Reader
- Made and supported in the USA
- Free full-feature trial
- Free updates
- Free phone & email support
- Eliminate buddy punching
- Secure employee access
- Fast install & easy to use
- Simple time tracking
TimeDrop® Time Clock is a simple to use time tracking application that will quickly and securely clock your employees/students in or out, organize time entries, allow you to manage permissions and provide real-time payroll and time & attendance reports.
TimeDrop Time Clock will turn your Windows computer (desktop, laptop or tablet) into a powerful time tracking system.
With streamlined features, a contactless badge reader and an easy to navigate interface, TimeDrop Time Clock is the perfect fit for any business looking to make time tracking a drop in the bucket.
No Catch, Just Quality Solutions
- You get 1 license of TimeDrop Time Clock
- You get 1 pcProx Plus Contactless RFID Reader by RFIdeas
- You get free software updates!
- You get free email, phone and remote desktop support!
- You receive a same-day TimeDrop download so you can get started before the badge reader and CD show up at your door.
- You can enter as many employees profiles into the system as you like. There is no limit!
- You only pay once for the software and you're done! There are no recurring software fees.
- You can connect multiple computers together to share the same data. (one license/pc required)
TimeDrop Time Clock Features
Your purchase will include one full license of our TimeDrop Time Clock software.
Simple Time Tracking
After a long day in the office nothing is more exhausting than sitting down to a nice pile of time cards. With TimeDrop, you can throw those cards out the window.
By using TimeDrop you will get the luxury of running one report, in either summary or detail, to see a total of all of the accrued time from your employees. Better yet, the reports can be run by any range of dates allowing the flexibility to run those reports at any time.
Grow with us!
TimeDrop is constantly being enhanced in an effort to make it remain relevant among the industry. This is not a 10 year old program with no chance of being upgraded.
We encourage and engage our customer base, to help solidify new ideas for growth in our applications.
If you find your business outgrowing any of our products, whether it's CashFootprint or TimeDrop, we hope that you will share you needs with us so we do our best to implement them and make you a long-term, happy customer.
Easy In, Easy Out
Clocking in and out is a drop in the bucket with TimeDrop. We'll create a streamlined icon on your desktop that takes you directly to the Clock In/Out screen. No need to deal with logging in first, simply enter your user credentials or swipe your contactless badge in front of the RFID badge reader to clock in.
If you need to allow users to clock in or out with just a username or id, no problem; turn on the 'Allow username only' setting under Options and away you go.
The username only option is perfect for environments where employees use a badge or fob to clock in or out. TimeDrop even works with a keyboard emulating scanners.
Data security is all the rage and TimeDrop Time Clock has you protected.
Keep prying eyes out of sensitive settings with configurable permissions.
We value your business and first class support is our goal. No matter what, you always have free support during office hours.
TimeDrop Time Clock is designed to be easy to learn and simple to use; however, if you need assistance within the first 30 days we're giving you access to our Priority Support line.
Priority Support calls are answered in the order received, but ahead of all free support callers. After the initial 30 days you will still get the same great service, but the response time guarantee goes from same day to 1 business day. Priority Support is an optional $25 a month and well worth the investment.
The Free Trial, Install Guide & User Manual
There one simple install, read the Install Guide for step-by-step instructions.
For an overview of TimeDrop Time Clock and the Quick Setup instructions, view the User Manual.
About the pcProx Plus Contactless RFID Badge Reader
The USB, plug and play pcProx Plus Contactless RFID Badge Reader is a fabulous alternative to biometric fingerprint scanners. If you are on the fence about using fingerprint technology, this contactless badge reader is for you. Its easy to access design conserves desk space and allows for fast reads every time. The pcProx Plus is a dual frequency programmable card reader that provides the advantages of reading both proximity and contactless smart cards in one reader. This reader allows users to leverage their employee ID badges, or any 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz tags or labels, for other forms of secure authentication and identification throughout the workplace.
To use, simply place a badge on the reader and the reader will quickly capture the card ID and pass it to TimeDrop via direct software integration. For superior user feedback, a green light and beep indicates that the card ID has been captured.
- Improves organizational workflow
- Eliminates errors associated with individual identification
- Eliminates manual entry to streamline process steps
- Protect and secure sensitive information
- Meets various industry compliance requirements (when used with appropriate application solution)
- Instant adaptability due to employee familiarity with existing badges
- Supports nearly all card type technologies worldwide
- Enhances investment of single badges
- Expands application selections
- Windows 7 or newer
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Processor: 1.0 GHz min, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended
- Memory: 512 MB min, 1 GB or more recommended
- Hard Disk: 20 MB min, 2 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 or a later version
Shipping & Returns
We send a CD via Priority Mail shipping (US Only). Ships within 1-2 business days.
We will also send download instructions via email the same day as the purchase.
Note: Orders outside the US will be available for same-day download only.
Returns accepted if...
Within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The software has NOT been activated/registered.
Note: The software is considered active/registered, as soon as the code is sent to the requestor (you).
Office Hours: 8am-5pm CST, Mon-Fri
This purchase comes with free email or phone support during our office hours. (1 business day maximum response time, typically same-day)
Get help faster with same-day Priority Support! Optionally available for $25/month.